Sunday, October 20, 2013

Welcome to my blog

He is at Work in Me

Today marks the beginning of my blogging experience -Yay!  Finally!! I've been wanting to do it for a while, so this is exciting. This blog will be a place to share my artful adventures, primarily in mixed media, but to also express myself in fine art, doodling, art journaling and photography. 

Above is a piece I created at the beginning of this year. It is special to me because I had no idea what it would become when I made it. I grabbed this and that, and sewed and glued. I sprayed here and stenciled there, enjoying every minute of freedom in playing. What transpired was the idea that God uses all the pieces of our lives to create a complete and beautiful work of art in us. He takes the good and the ordinary and fashions them into something beautiful for His Glory. I am comforted that my Father is at work in me. 

So welcome...  and thanks for stopping by to share this journey with me.

9 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad you created this space!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you! You took the step forward and started your blog. So cool! Congratulations!! (It's on my To Do list!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Diane! Your art is so amazingly beautiful. Next step is online classes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging Diane! I've subscribed so I can keep up with your gorgeous works of art adventures! Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to hear more about your art!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the purple background. I've signed up for your emails!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I love the style of your blog Diane. I tried commenting last night but had pesky internet probs -grr- but I'm here now, & going to sign up for your emails.
    Looking forward to following you & your creative inspirations :o) Mo x

    ReplyDelete